WHAT IS VITARGO®?
Vitargo® is the ultimate sports performance carbohydrate. BULK POWDERS® offers Vitargo® S2, which is the super-soluble form of Vitargo®. Starch-based products in general do not mix well in liquids. However, this form of Vitargo® has been produced in such a way that solubility is not an issue.
Vitargo® consists of much larger carbohydrate molecules than other sugar-based carbohydrates such as Dextrose, Fructose, Sucrose and Maltodextrin; which are often the preserve of the mainstream sports drinks you find in various gyms and supermarkets. These larger molecules ultimately enable Vitargo® to move through the stomach faster than the aforementioned products. The result of this is that Vitargo® is absorbed extremely quickly. Furthermore, when Vitargo® is consumed after training or competition, it replenishes muscle glycogen levels*. What’s more, Vitargo® is also 100% sugar-free!
Vitargo® is produced from barley starch. Barley starch is naturally occurring in foodstuffs such as cereals and grains. These products will not however have anywhere near the same properties as Vitargo® due to the patented process by which it is produced.
BENEFITS OF VITARGO®
- 100% Pure Carbohydrate
- Fast Release Source of Carbohydrate
- Rapid Absorption makes it ideal to use pre/intra/post workout
- 100% Sugar Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Gluten Free
- Ideal to use when carb loading
WHO IS VITARGO® SUITABLE FOR?
Vitargo® is ideal for all (endurance and strength athletes) who are looking to increase carbohydrate consumption, be it for carb loading or around your workout.
* Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. The beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
100% Vitargo® S2.
Vitargo® Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 75g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Soya Free
Mix 2.5 scoops (approximately 75g) with 500ml water in a BULK POWDERS™ Shaker Bottle. The best times to use Vitargo include pre, during and post-exercise.
During exercise you should look to consume 1g-1.5g of Vitargo® per hour for every 1kg of bodyweight. For a 75kg athlete this would equate to around 75g-112g per hour.