Vitamin C Powder
Vitamin C Powder
WHAT IS VITAMIN C POWDER?
Vitamin C Powder is an alternative to our popular Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets. Vitamin C is an extremely popular supplement to complement a healthy, balanced diet. Vitamin C contributes to maintaining normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (200mg per day).
Vitamin C, also referred to as Ascorbic Acid, is a water soluble vitamin; water soluble vitamins are not stored by the body.
Intense training can put the body under a lot of stress. Vitamin C contributes to maintain normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (200mg per day).
Vitamin C has several other benefits: contributing to protection of cells from oxidative stress and contributing to normal energy yielding metabolism.
Common sources of Vitamin C include: Broccoli, Strawberries, Pineapple and Oranges.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C POWDER
- Contributes to maintaining normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
WHO IS VITAMIN C POWDER SUITABLE FOR?
Vitamin C Powder is suitable for anyone looking to increase dietary Vitamin C intake. It’s particularly beneficial for hard training athletes, looking to maintain immune function.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Vitamin C Powder Ingredients
100% Vitamin C Powder (Ascorbic Acid).
|Nutrition||per 1g Serving||per 100g|
|Vitamin C Powder||1g||100g|
Vegetarians & Vegans.
* Disclaimer: The reviews below are those of validated customers and are based on their personal opinions. Implied results may vary.