Love is… Protein, Chocolate and Nut Butter – what better combination! This Protein Peanut Butter Hearts Recipe is quick and easy and sure to impress more than your average box of chocolates this Valentine’s Day.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil on a low heat until combined.
- Spoon enough of the mixture to cover the bottom of each heart silicone mould.
- Place in the freezer for 3-5 minutes to slightly set.
- Once the chocolate has set, put ½ tsp of Nuts About Whey™ peanut butter into the centre of each mould and gently flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Scoop more of the melted chocolate mixture into the mould to cover the peanut butter.
- Return to the freezer for approximately 15 minutes before serving.
Try the recipe yourself! Post a picture of your creation to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @bulkpowders #bulkbakes