Back to the Future is one of the most popular movies of the past few decades. Its cult status is undeniable. But little do people know that the actions of Marty McFly and Doc Brown were actually inspired by true events. The true events of one person to be exact.
Some say he was actually on the Titanic just before it sank, others say he was around when dinosaurs ruled the land and once had a bare knuckle first with a T-Rex. All we know is he’s called The Beltsander, and he makes an incredible Pumpkin Spice Protein Cheesecake. Give this recipe a whirl.
If you mess it up, don’t worry. Like The Beltsander, simply travel back in time and try again. Good luck!
Combine ingredients, pour into a cake tin and bake @ 160 for 15 minutes.
- Mix everything together except the egg whites and beat until smooth.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and gently fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter onto the cooked base and bake for 50-60 minutes at 160c.
- Cover the top of the pan with a layer of foil to stop it burning and leave in oven for an hour to cool.
- Then move to fridge to cool further.
Try the recipe yourself! Post a picture of your creation to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @bulkpowders #bprecipes