Easter celebrates the resurrection from the dead of Jesus, a new life with the egg being the symbol of resurrection. So to celebrate, we stuff our faces with chocolate eggs and macro counting goes out the window. But now it doesn’t have to as The Beltsander has created crème eggs with better macros than shop bought crème eggs.
Using our Micellar Casein, VitaFiber Powder, Stevia and a few more ingredients, a miracle has happened.
Some say he can walk on water and heal the sick. We wouldn’t put it past him.
1. Add the water and VitaFiber Powder to a pot on a low heat.
2. Break up the chocolate and add it to a heat proof bowl and place the bowl on top of the pot so the heat from below gently melts the chocolate.
3. When the chocolate is melted, pour it into a silicon egg mould and brush it up the sides ensuring an even coating, then place it in the freezer to set.
4. Mix the cream cheese, vanilla essence, casein protein powder and stevia sweetener in a bowl. At this point the VitaFiber should have turned clear and formed a syrup so slowly add this to bowl and mix until you get a syrupy texture. Add this to the fridge for a few minutes to cool.
5. When cooled, pour 3/4 of the mixture into the chocolate egg moulds, add the food dye and mix to change the colour. Then add this to the centre of each egg. Return to the freezer for a further 10 minutes to set.
6. When ready to serve, pop each egg out of the mould and place the two halves together.
Try the recipe yourself! Post a picture of your creation to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @bulkpowders #bulkbakes