This decadent recipe for choc chip cookies from #TeamBulk ambassador @julien.bbr
is a must for cheat days! Give it a go!
- Get your oven on – preheat to 180C/350F
- Mix all of your dry ingredients (flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder) together in a bowl
- Then add everything else, except the dark chocolate pieces, and mix thoroughly. Melting the coconut oil first could make it easier to mix!
- Add a small amount of water at this stage if the dough is too thick
- Use your hands to form the dough into small balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, making sure you leave plenty of room between them
- Add the chocolate pieces on top
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let them cool once they’re out of the oven, then enjoy!
Try the recipe for yourself, and share pics on social media. Making sure you’re tagging @bulkpowders and using #TeamBulk!