Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix
Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix
What is the BULK POWDERS® Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix?
Our new Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix is going straight in to the BULK POWDERS® Active Foods™ range as an industry first. If you enjoy baking your own guilt-free treats then this Muffin Mix is definitely for you. As with all of our home-baking mixes, our Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix is super-easy to use and the results are delicious!
BULK POWDERS® Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix is of course high in protein, with an impressive 34% – 37% content depending on which flavour you choose. This means that a full batch of 12 muffins will contain up to 74g protein, which works out to around 6.2g protein per muffin when they’ve been baked. As with all of our products, our Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix contains a superior protein blend from Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Concentrate and Egg White Protein.
The carbohydrate blend in this product is composed of low GI, Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats, Coconut Flour, Organic Flaxseed and a small amount of Organic Coconut Sugar. All you’ll need to do is add some Coconut Oil and milk to the dry mix and you’ll be ready to bake!
Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix Benefits?
- 34% protein contributing to a growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Completely gluten free, fantastic for Coeliacs
- A superior protein blend from dairy and egg protein sources.
- Includes Coconut Flour and Organic Flaxseed Powder.
- High in Fibre.
- Makes 12 delicious good-sized muffins.
- Can be prepared and baked in 30 minutes.
- Two classic muffin flavours – Chocolate Sponge and Blueberry & White Chocolate.
- Great as a snack at any time of day.
Why Buy BULK POWDERS® Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix?
If you’re a Coeliac or gluten intolerant then you’ll know the struggle when it comes to consuming any baked treats. Even supplements can be difficult as ultrafine oat flour tends to contain a small amount of gluten. However, we firmly believe that we’ve fixed this with our Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix! One pouch makes up to 12 good-sized muffins, which can be consumed as a delicious snack at any time of day.
Who is BULK POWDERS® Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix Suitable For?
BULK POWDERS® Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix is suitable for absolutely anyone. Both those who can’t or wouldn’t like to consume gluten along with everyone else who would just like to bake their own delicious treats. The mix is also super easy to use and will be suitable for the culinary wizards as well as the kitchen novices. Our Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix also provides a fantastic alternative to more traditional, less healthy snack items and is a fantastic choice for the active population.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix Ingredients
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soya Lecithin), Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg White Protein), Ultra Fine Gluten Free Oats, Xylitol, Coconut Flour, Organic Flaxseed Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Cocoa Powder (Double Chocolate Flavour Only), Sodium Bicarbonate, Flavouring, Freeze Dried Blueberries (Blueberry & White Chocolate Flavour Only), Sweetener (Sucralose).
Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 16.7g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarian, GM Free, Gluten Free.
For allergens including cereals containing gluten, please see ingredients in bold.
*Makes up to 12 muffins*
What you will need:
- 1 x 12-hole muffin tin.
- 12 cupcake cases.
- 60g melted Coconut Oil or butter.
- 125ml semi-skimmed milk.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees / 350 Fahrenheit and line the muffin tin with cupcake cases. To prevent the muffins from sticking to the cases, add a small drop of coconut or olive oil to the base & sides before pouring the mixture in.
- Melt the Coconut Oil / butter in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the melted Coconut Oil / butter and milk to your BULK POWDERS® Gluten Free Protein Muffin Mix in a large mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon to a cake batter-like consistency.
- Half fill each of the muffin cases with muffin mix.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on the centre shelf**. Check after 8 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven. Allow them to cool in the tin for 10-15 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy your muffins as a high protein snack at any time of day! Store in an airtight container for up to 48 hours.
**Baking times are based on a fan-assisted oven. Please adjust your baking time if using a conventional oven.
Our range of Zero Syrups along with low fat Greek Yoghurt complement these Gluten Free Protein Muffins fantastically. Alternatively you could try adding some Dried Cranberries or frozen berries to boost the micronutrient content of your bake.